Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh How I Miss This Place

This place where the sun rises over mountains that are filled with tea plants. Mountains that are filled with lions, elephants, and zebra. Valleys and Plains that have rivers with hippo's and water buffalo swimming in their waters.

This place where the children are filled with laughter and joy. Their love comes from the hearts. Their love is unbiased and does not judge.

This place where the people accept you for who you are. A place where you can feel the love of Christ with every step you take. A place where you are constantly reminded of who created you and why you were created. For HIS glory.

This place is AFRICA. This is the place where I left my heart. A place where I think about daily. A place that is filled with people that have made me a different person. A place where I know I can always return and feel welcomed.

Oh how I am yearning to go back. Not a day goes by that I do not wish my feet were back in African soil.





No comments:

Post a Comment