Sunday, March 7, 2010

Coming Soon...

a new design for my blog!! One of my friends older sister is going to help design (or basically d0) my blog. I feel that it is quite boring, and having a new design will jazz it up a bit.

The Lord has been doing wonderful things in my life, and I cannot wait to write about them. I have spring break in a week, and cannot wait!! I will update my blog when I have the time. This week is going to be CRAZY!!

I am teaching tomorrow morning, then will be in class from 11-3:15. Bobby Petrocelli is coming tomorrow night, and Pi Phi is hosting him. I have TONS of homework to due Monday night and all day Tuesday. I have a test Tuesday night as well. Wednesday is our Date Party and a test. Thursday is a presentation. Friday I am home!! It will be busy, but hopefully go by fast.

I'll write soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment