Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Brothers!

There is nothing better in this world, than the bond that I have with my brothers. Each of them are completely different, but I would not change one thing about them. I am so proud of them, and I am always eager to tell others about them. In the words of one of my friends' mothers: I think that my brothers are the greatest!

Jacob is the youngest in our family, and he never lets us forget it. He is a ball of energy, and he never stops. He is always on the move, and looking for life's next adventure. He is significantly younger than both Jordan and I, so he is basically going to grow up as a only child for the next 5 years! Jacob and I have something special between us, and I am so blessed to have him as my little brother. Jacob and I are a lot alike is so many ways. We are alike in the way that we handle situations, and in our relationship with others. He is in 7th grade, and I am so proud of the person that he is. He the comedian in our family. He is ALWAYS making us laugh, and is always making us smile. He has a dry, sarcastic sense of humor and the way he talks is hysterical. He can act so very grown up, and yet act so very boyish. He has had to keep up with his big brother and sister for all of his life, and he acts just like one of us. He keeps my family going, and we LOVE him!

Jordan is 18, and he is a Senior in High School. I am so extremely proud of him that it is not even funny! Jordan is the middle child, and he fits that perfectly! Haha. He is one of the sweetest, most genuine guys that I know. Jordan never ceases to amaze me. He gets along with every type of person out there. He can walk into a room full of people that he doesn't know, and he will come out with 25 new friends. He is fiercely loyal to his friends, and would do anything for them. Jordan has grown into one of the most Godliest man that I know. He has just signed on with Copiah Lincoln Junior College, and he will be playing for them next year. He has worked so unbelievably hard for this opportunity and I am so proud of him. I am so anxious to see what the Lord has in store for him. I have a feeling that Jordan is going to the one sibling that goes off and leaves us all!! He loves to do new things, but I hope that he sticks around. I LOVE him more than I can say.

I know this blog was very random, but these two guys hold a very special place in my heart. They are never far from my heart or mind, and I am so very, very blessed to have both of them in my life.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful that you have this relationship with them! I have two sisters and a brother and love them very much-I regret how much we fought as children but now that we are adults their friendship is so, so important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brothers are a HUGE blessing. I have 5 (all younger than myself.) There was never a dull day growing up & even as adults they add sparkle to my life!
    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete