Thursday, January 7, 2010

Resolutions

I have never been a huge fan of New Year Resolutions. The only one that I ever have is to lose weight. But I only lose weight when I want to lose weight, which is never. This year I decided to have a few more resolutions that I thought I could actually accomplish. Here they are:
1) Blog once a week
2) Eat organic dairy and try to find other organic things on sale at Kroger
3) Read my Bible daily
4) Cook twice a week
5) Work up to running 3 miles (I can't even run a 1/4 mile right now..yes it's true)

To keep up with my first resolution, I have written this post.

This semester is going to be crazy for me. As a 2nd semester Junior and as Pres of Pi Phi, my life is going to be pretty crazy. I am going to try to cherish every single memory that I have with my roomates because after April, we will never live together again. Amy is getting married- which is wonderful! :) Martha and Bek are moving to the Chi O house. These are some of my very best friends, and I could not have asked for a better year. These past 5 months have been the best because I live with them. School sucks and life gets busy, but I always look forward to being with them. They keep me sane in a crazy world. They keep me grounded when everything is flying away. Cheesy, but true. I am so so thankful for them! I don't want our time to end.

Ta-Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment