Thursday, October 22, 2009

What a Semester

This semester has been a whirlwind. It seems that we were just moving into our little house yesterday. My life right now is a dream come true, but I feel like I am so busy that I cannot enjoy it. Something has got to change. With school, Pi Phi, and friends, my life is filled to the max. I want to enjoy this wonderful October. It has been crisp and delicious outside, but I haven't been able to enjoy it. I want to carve pumpkins, go on walks, play in the leaves, build a bonfire in our awesome fire pit, and hang out with my roomies. Life is passing by so quickly. I am so focused on my next stage in life, that I don't realize that I am missing the one that I am in.

1 comment:

  1. i know that feeling! but i'm so glad that at lest you want to enjoy the stage you're in. we've come along way. I'm so beyond thrilled that your happy, and that all the prayers for friendships and connections have finally ben answered. i love you much!

    ReplyDelete