Saturday, April 16, 2011

Finalized Europe Plans

We have finalized our Europe travel plans, and they are slightly different than our original plan. We decided that we wanted to spend more time in the cities instead of going to lots of different place for one night or so. We are now going to London, England; Paris, France; Interlaken, Switzerland (plus day trips to Gimmelwald and Murren); and Rome, Italy (plus a day trip to the Cinque Terre). We are so excited about this trip, and cannot believe that we leave in two weeks.

I am almost completely done with my undergraduate degree. I have submitted my last paper, and my supervisor is evaluating me one last time on Tuesday. After four long years, the day I have dreamed about is finally here- graduation!!! My family and grandparents are coming up to watch me walk across the stage, and I am so thankful for their support. I never would have been able to do it without their love and guidance over the past four years. They are so excited for me as I go off to Europe and then begin this new stage in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment