Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's finally here!!!

We leave tomorrow for our long-awaited trip! We are so excited to begin our journey, and I am not quite sure how I am going to be able to sleep tonight. For those of you who do not know my friends who I am going with, I have put a picture of the three of us below.

We are a bit sweaty due to it being football season and living in the south. These lovely ladies and I will be conquering Europe together, but we will miss Amy (pictured below)!

Since Amy wants to go with us, she fashioned a "Flat Amy" doll. If you are familiar with "Flat Stanley," then this is what she basically made for herself. She has requested that we take a picture with her in every city, so we will do just that. She is coming to send us off at the airport tomorrow morning, and I am so glad that she will be there.

Our plane departs at 12:04pm, and we fly to Memphis. From Memphis we head to Detroit. From Detroit we head to LONDON baby! Woohoo! As soon as I am able, I will get to a computer and blog about our trip so far.

Next time I type, I will be typing from a computer in London! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment